Whenever people see the Truth about Abs the first thing that comes to their mind is that it is not meant for them and only those who have a desire to get flat abs will benefit from this program. This is a complete misconception which they have. Although a part of the program is to fulfill that desire but that is not the full truth. This program basically deals with dietary advices and it helps people to maintain a proper level of diet. There are many cases where people suffer from obesity. They are the first who should try this program out and see the changes they get after the time period of the program is over. For the people who are obese or even in the normal people you will see the abdominal fat deposition is faster than the rest of the body. This program focuses to reduce the abdominal fat and not the overall fat of the body. When you are done with the program it is certain that you will become leaner than before and your fitness will also improve.
Things Involved In The Program
Many suspicious people think that the program is just a gimmick and it will never work. Taking a good look at the program specifications will help clear these doubts and you will be able to ascertain the effectiveness of the program. The entire content of the program is given below:
- A complete manual of 149 pages that has discussions about nutrition, exercise and the various motivational techniques to help the patient achieve his goal.
- Since you would have to burn the fat optimally you will get a personal metabolic calculator that would help you to figure out the particular amount of calories you have to burn.
- There will be a DVD that will show you the ways of losing fat in just 5 easy steps.
- There will also be an audio series that would include four different types of lectures giving you important advice on how you should maintain your motivational levels.
- A body weight workout program including 8 weeks of dumbbell workout along with normal home workout sessions to reduce fat in the fastest possible way.
The program does not take much of your daily time and if you devote at least 45 minutes it would be more than enough. But you should remember that the exercise sessions should not be missed after you have started with the program.